* June 2012 - google+ account
* January 2012 - google search box on Capri Switzerland Homepage.
Please enter a keyword or multiple search terms for text and images in the search box above.
For image search you can switch the button "Internet" to "Image" above the search results.
* July 7th 2009 - Forum new with community-features
* April 20th 2009 - Questionnaire - provisionally turned
off (hacker attack)
* November 2008
Our intended birthday party - 40 years Ford Capri - in August 2009
- of Switzerland
must be canceled unfortunately for reasons of economy and organizational
Woodman makes tearful return to Combe
The famous Cologne Capri of Vince Woodman winning in the 1970s touring
A tearful Vince Woodman took an emotional victory in the first
race of the weekend at the Castle Combe Circuit's two-day Classic
Carnival, some 22 years after his famous car last raced there.
Woodman, from Chipping Sodbury, achieved international success
at the wheel of his Cologne Capri in the 1970s and 80s, the car
still holding the Special Saloon lap record at Castle Combe set
in 1977, before the circuit was slowed with the addition of two
Having undergone a major rebuild and with Woodman recovering from
a hip operation, the car qualified seventh in Saturday's rain-soaked
qualifying session for the Touring 70s Group 1 saloon car race.
With co-driver Dan Cox, from Bristol, at the wheel, the Ford was
in the lead halfway through the second lap, Cox going on to build
a substantial lead before handing over to Woodman 30 minutes into
the 45 minute race.
Escort driver Laki Christoforou was closing, but Woodman kept his
cool, crossing the line two and a half seconds clear.
Holding back the tears, Woodman said: "The car is even better
than it was when it was new. It means so much to me to win again
at Castle Combe after all these years, just incredible."
Wiltshire Times & Chippenhams News Monday
4th August 2008
* May 28th 2006 - new » Pictures
* May 29th2006 - achievement » Peter
* June 3th 2006 - » Questionnaire - April
20th 2009 - provisionally turned off (hacker attack)
* Juni 23th 2006 - » Picture
gallerie Capri I - » Capri
* July 25th 2006 - new pictures and technical data of
2600 manual handbook
* August 7th 2006 - Technical explanation report, pictures
of the » Kugelfischer
- mechanical injection
* August 20th 2006 - Technical explanation
report, pictures of the » Mako
* August 23th 2006 - » May-turbocharger
* August 24th 2006 - » Coloring
* October 15th 2006 - » New
pictures gallerie Meetings
* Oktober 29th 2006 - » K-Jetronic
* December 27th 2006 - Divers new pitures »
* January 6th 2007 - finish » K-Jetronic
gasoline injection and safety
* January 10th 2007 - » rear
spoiler Capri Turbo - to download
* January 21th 2007 - » Technics
- manuell handbook - to download
* January 25th 2007 - » carburetor
- to download
* February 28th 2007 - » Brochure
Ford Motorsport - to download
* June 25th 2007 -Picture gallerie Capri meeting
* June 30th 2007 -Picture gallerie Capri meeting
* July 20th 2007 - Picture gallerie » 5th
meeting point Ford of Ford Club Jekami (CH)
* March 3rd 2008 - » picture
gallerie I-II-III - divers
* May 15th 2008 - » picture
gallerie Capri meeting by Läufelfingen (CH)
* December 30th 2008 - » picture
gallerie - New pictures from Capri meeting in Chur (CH) 1994
* January 2th 2009 - Technical explanation - setpoint
On » info
(at) fordcapri.ch (Spam codes)
we are pleased to give you as a sponsor our user
Capri Switzerland only uses the pictures to the best of our knowledge
and for entertainment of the visitors.
If you find mistakes or text modifications please feel free to
» contact us.
To retrieve news around the Ford Capri please go to
our » German
News-Page in the meantime.